What we do
Our core business is to safely explore for, develop and produce natural gas and to produce low-cost oil.
Projects and Operations
Our current operations and interests include:
- offshore gas and gas liquids production in the Gippsland Basin, Victoria, from the Sole gas field;
- offshore gas and gas liquids production in the Otway Basin, Victoria, from the Casino, Henry and Netherby gas fields;
- onshore oil production and exploration in the western flank of the Cooper Basin, South Australia;
- the Orbost Gas Processing Plant onshore from the Gippsland Basin, Victoria
- the Athena Gas Plant (previously known as the Minerva Gas Plant) in the onshore Otway Basin, Victoria;
- the Annie gas discovery in the offshore Otway Basin;
- the Manta gas and liquids field in the offshore Gippsland Basin; and additional exploration and appraisal prospects in the onshore and offshore Otway and offshore Gippsland Basins.
The Company is the operator of all of its offshore gas activities and the Athena Gas Plant near Port Campbell, Victoria.