Giselle is Chairman of the Audit Commitee and a member of the Risk & Sustainability Committee.
Experience and expertise
Giselle has broad executive and director experience across finance, treasury and property disciplines. Giselle is also active with not-for-profit organisations and has a strong interest in sustainability across many of her involvements.
Giselle's executive positions have included:
- General Manager Property, Treasury and Tourism of NRMA
- Chief Executive Officer, Property and General Manager Finance with the Hannan Group
- Senior Manager, Audit Services with KPMG Switzerland
Current and other directorships in the last 3 years
- Chairman of Hotel Property Investments Limited ASX:HPI (since 2017)
- Non-executive director of Generation Development Group (since 2018)
- Chairman of AMP Limited's listed Managed Investment Schemes (since 2021)
- Nominee Chairman for Indigenous Business Australia in The Darwin Hotel Pty Limited (since 2014)
- Trustee director of the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust (since 2019)
- Former non-executive director of Peak Rare Earths Limited ASX:PEK (2021 - 2023)
- Former Chairman of Aon Super, Heart Research Institute and the Travelodge Hotel Group
- Former non-executive director and Chairman of Audit, Finance and Risk Committee of the Australian Institute of Architects (2016 – 2019)